Thread: Molly is Home
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 12:24 PM   #1
Gingi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Molly is Home

Molly is here and she is absolutely wonderful!! Actually, her full name is Miss Molly Frances Green. We all LOVE her soooo much My husband had her spoiled the first hour we had her home! He held her all night till about 11 or so ...then he went to bed and I literally held her all night - I slept on the couch with her. I couldn't help it, I didn't want her to be afraid . Sunday, he held her pretty much the whole time we were home - he and my little girl Ashlyn anyway. They kind of sat on the couch together holding her, but Ash played a lot with her Easter stuff and I cooked and cleaned about all day so her pretty much had Molly to himself. Again, I slept with her on the couch. Last night I actually put her in her playpen around 2:00 a.m. She cried several times but I didn't get her out.....but I did stay on the couch so I would be close

Anyway, she is a great puppy. I hate to brag and it may not last, but she picked up immediately on using the pee pads! She has peed and pooped I guess 98% of the time I exaggerate NOT! She isn't real good to always come when you call, but she is getting better. But she is sooo sweet and loves to play and loooves to cuddle and give kisses

Can you believe this, though. I took her to the vet yesterday and she had some coccidia and camplybacta (sp?)!! So I came home with 5 days of albon and 9 days of something else that starts with an M...can't remember the name right now. I almost died!! The breeder offered to take her back when I told her , but I told her I just wanted her to know, that we were already too attached, but that I was concerned about her litter mates and mother, especially. Not to mention all of the other dogs she has.

Okay...more stories later, I'm sure. Now I'm going to figure out how to post pictures because I can't wait to share her with all of you! By the way, she is 1.3 lb for any of you that may be wondering. Soooo tiny! But I am making sure she is eating well and I am giving her nutrical and her meds and making sure she is well hydrated and we are all giving her as much love as humanly possible. See, I opened my big mouth!! While I was writing this, Ash just told me Molly pooped in the den When I went to get it up though, she was on her pad pee peeing Oh well, still not too bad! It least her poops are firm!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!