Thread: What a day!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Chevy2
Donating YT Addict

Embarassed What a day!

Today started out fantastic! First night Precious slept thru the night without going potty in her crate. Woke up to get ready for the big day I "had" planned. Today is my middle child's 8th birthday so we were getting ready for the party. Well as I'm getting ready in my bathroom my son comes screaming dad's lying on the ground in the front yard!!! I rush outside to find my husband unable to move lying on his back. A million things cross my mind, heart, back, broken leg (his left leg was turned sideways next to him) I knelt down next to him and he said I can't move my legs. Panic mode!!! People started arriving early for my son's b.day party (thank GOD) and assisted with getting him loaded up for the hospital. He's immediately seen in our local ER and they give him a shot of morphine for the pain. Well about 5 minutes later he started having severe chest pain. So they bring him to Xray to see what's going on. To make a reaaaally long story short, he had gallbladder surgery 2 years ago and think now he has complications from that and will require a followup with his surgeon Monday. On top of that if he is still in pain on Monday for his back he'll have to have an MRI to rule out a slipped disc. Unfortunatley where we live unless your back is broken or you have a stroke an MRI on the weekend isn't considered an emergency. So tonight my DH is in much pain but loaded with pain meds. I'm asking all YT readers to say a small prayer for relief of his symptoms!! I hate that my son's 8th birthday started and ended like this and that we missed his birthday party but thank God for good friends and family who made sure the show still went on even though we couldn't be there.
Chevy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!