View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarathegreat3 View Post
Hello Everyone,

Today I was playing out side with tucker with his huge ball that he loves. Tucker runs so fast ( just like a bunny rabbit) and he sort of jumped and rolled over the ball and did something maybe to his hind leg? I am not really sure because he walks on it 3/4 of the time, but sometimes he walks only three footed. Tucker just had a check up last month with the vet, and I asked about his knees and the Dr. said he was perfect. Could this be early stages of a luxating patella? He has never had knee problems before. Is this an emergency? HELP PLEASE! He can do everything normal he got on the couch alone walks up the steps alone. I hope I am not over or under reacting. Tucker has never been hurt in the three years I have had him so I am really worried.
How long has he been doing this, how old is he? Never mind he's older, so what I was originally thinking of a possibility is ruled out. He may have injured his knee, and caused LP due to trauma, or maybe his hip. To ease your mind, I'd have him x-rayed.

Last edited by Mardelin; 05-01-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!