View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #27
lilxhrtbrkr
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Next I rinse them with apple cider vinegar and water. (3 tablespoons to a pint of water). If there is an out break of fleas, use equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and put in a spray bottle and spray over the dog or cat and allow pet to drip or shake dry. The apple cider vinegar will acidify the skin making it unattractive to fleas and ticks. Here are more reasons to use apple cider vinegar: For an infected ear, use 5 ml of the 50:50 vinegar water solution per 20 lbs (9 kg) of body weight, applying the solution with a syringe obtained from your local pharmacy. Gently rub in the solution then wipe the inside of the ear with a soft cotton ball. This should be done daily for 5 days.

The vinegar helps to control the growth of unfriendly bacteria and other microorganisms that are a common cause of ear infections, and as a result, this will help keep your pets from scratching their ears.

I hope I have helped with any problems you have been experiencing with your fur babies.
Can i use regular dog shampoo and then also use apple cider vinegar, then rinse and condition? Or must I use the recommended Also, for the petsilk products, are there shampoo and conditioners good too, or should i just stick to the one you recommended? THANKS!
lilxhrtbrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!