View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
lilxhrtbrkr
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkubas View Post
Bella is 11 weeks today and she will not eat her puppy food!! I called the vet and he told me to put some dry food in a little water and microwave it for 10 seconds and give it to her... she ate it like twice but wont touch it now. I also tried benefuls (i think thats the name) and I bought every flavor and she did the same thing. She ate it like twice and wont touch it again!

I know Yorkies are picky eaters but she wont eat anything at all!! Any suggestions?
My ToTo was the same, even after two months when i got him, he would only eat every two days and pick at his food. He barely touched it. I bought so many diffferent types of organic food for him; i didnt want him eating the junks like beneful, caesars, science diet, iams etc...those are basically junk food for dogs as suppose to chips and soda for us. Maybe thats why he didnt like it, because it was all organic and doesnt taste as good...but i eventually gave up and started feeding him human food. I always mix rice with soup and give her vegies and stuff. It breaks my heart to see him starve like that...I know human foods not good for him, but as oppose to starvation right? Get your dog nutrical. Nutri-Cal: Pet Vitamin - 1800PetMeds it is a life saver. I have read many reviews and know plenty of ppl who use it. I force feed it to him at once a day everyday to make sure he gets his share of nutrients. What ever you are feeding your dog, make sure you get him nutri-cal. its the best.
lilxhrtbrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!