View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM   #15
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Jackson's always been a good lil' picture poser since he was a pup. I think he likes being the center of attention so it's never been too difficult. When I got my DSLR camera though, I began getting even BETTER shots because there's really *no* shutter lag/delay. But other than having a good camera, I always use a good treat. He knows when the camera comes out, that he gets something good, like bits of cheese, or pieces of chicken, etc so he's always cooperative! But, teaching them commands is really important first... if I want Jackson laying down, I just say 'down' and if I want him sitting or staying, I tell him what to do.

I always do the holiday pics, hehe... like below, and he knows the routine
I agree with Brit. Start with a good camera. Even if it's not dslr, I got a point and shoot with a multishot function and I've gotten lots of good pics. Granted I take like 300+ and get 12 or so good ones, but hey it's worth it! It also helps to have someone else with a treat behind you to help!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!