View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #32
SophieKatesMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I wanted to update you all again, I just spoke to Mary Ellen and Mimi will be coming home tomorrow. GREAT NEWS!!! Of course she will be laid up for awhile and Mary Ellen knows this but she is thrilled.

Also the owner of the Dalmatian found her tonight by describing her to neighbors. Mary Ellen said he came over, was so upset and paid her cash for all the Vets bills and apologized repeatedly. Also he has bought the dog a muzzle and has it enrolled in some training classes. The Dalmatian is a rescue and unfortunately they just didn't know the dog as well as they thought. I give the Dalmatian owner credit for doing the right thing for Mimi and for his dog. I should note also that the Dalmatian owner did comeback this morning to look for Mary Ellen and help her but by the time he had his dog securely at home Mary Ellen had grabbed her dogs and ran home.

Again thank you for the prayers and I will keep you all updated. I will post a picture of Mimi and Baxter tomorrow so you all can see what your thoughts are prayers are to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!