View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #3
Rhetts_mama
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccosmommy View Post
i'm really a very tolerant person. But while i was walking rocco last night, i came across a couple of idiots that really made my blood boil. Here's how it went: Rocco and mom walking happily along, gladly oblige to stop for yet another batch of admirers. Two 50-ish women and a young girl tell me how cute he is ( of course!) and while petting him, one woman asks "what kind of dog?" "a yorkie" i reply. "oh. Is he one of those junior yorkies?? He's sooo small" ....trying not to be a wise guy i reply "no he's not a junior (what the he** is that??) yorkie. He's small because he's a 4 month old puppy". Boy that was close - i think she started to sense my sarcasm. Then the other dumb woman pipes in "oh, but he's still going to be sooooo small even when he's full grown" ...then continues spilling foolishness out the corners of her mouth by saying "don't you miss having a real dog that you can play fetch with and teach tricks to?" this is precisely the point that i no longer feel the need to hide my wise-guy persona and actually wish he had a few friends to join in to beat the pulp out of these morons. My alter ego then replies "oh, but he is a real dog that can do real tricks. As matter of fact he's doing his best one now...he's pretending he's really happy to see you when in fact, he's peeing on your shoe because it's his favorite place to do potty. You better stop petting him before he has to go number 2". I immediately turned and started walking away with rocco (who really was peeing on her shoe because he was excited :d). I smiled all the way home!!
roflmao!
Rhetts_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!