Thread: a few questions
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 11:51 PM   #4
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23407
the latest pics posted of the pups. tomorrow i will take more and give you the very latest. LOL. I take them daily. I just don't always get them on the puter.
ahia has started having another discharge similar to the kind she had just after the pups were born. I am calling the vet tomorrow. she is not acting any different just the discharge.
thank you both for the help. seems like something different comes up every day. they are such joys. I am going to have a hard time giving them up. i will be posting on the for sale section tomorrow probably. guish i wish i could just keep them. they are very active and loving. the biggest one is the most loving. she likes to cuddle. she is already sold. and i am keeping the other girl so i only have the 2 males to find homes for. If I keep telling my self that they will provide some lucky family with lots of fun, joy and love it will make it easier for me. I am the perfect example for 'why not everyone can breed'.
From the very moment we picked up Buckeye My life has revolved around him. then ahia came and i was tied. but frankly I would not have it any other way. I get so much love from these little creatures.... and I sure do love them too.
Oh I am rambling. sorry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!