View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
MyPann
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Help me find a home =D

Okay so hear is the dilemma, we currently live in Ohio/Michigan-drive five minutes were in Michigan lol. and I extremely dislike it here haha. I want to move to another place. I of course fell in love with the south this year when I took a trip to Texas and we drove there and the more I saw the more I fell in love with. I loved the swamps and the different scenery and everything. The only problem is the bf hates the heat. He physically can't handle the heat it gets a little hot and he gets headaches and is just a mess. I don't mind the heat my problem is I'm not a huge fan of the cold I'm okay with it for a month or two but then I'm way over it. I know you all live everywhere so I was looking for some advise where do you think would be a good place for us to call home...somewhere that's not here.
My family moved away from me for a year as soon as I turned 18 to Buffalo, NY so being away from them is no big deal. They've already grown away from me, and I them. Don't get me wrong I love them, we just don't need each other we learned to live without. So help me figure out where our home is please because I don't think it's here! Any and All input is so completely appreciated!!!! Thanks!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!