View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Love Remember Teagan?

He's now a year old! I can't believe how much he has changed and grown up in the year that he has been in rescue. Just today, I got a call from his foster mom. We still stay in contact and she put the phone to his ear and let me give him smooches through the phone Then I boohooed like a fool when he let out a Teagan bark! Hopefully, with the summer coming up I will not manage to break another bone so I can take the trip to Indy to visit Corrine and our Teagan. Of course I will be loaded down with the camera and will report back with a bizzillions pictures.

Its pretty amazing all of the names that I recognize from YT that helped with his surgery and making him into the pup that he deserved to be. Here is one of the original threads but for some reason the search is not working so I was not able to find the other thread I was looking for~I just kept getting an error message. Take a look at the video but please turn down the volume~if you don't want to hear me bawling my eyes out in the background.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sic...old-puppy.html

Here is the link to his page and all of his donors! Wow the generosity of YT members always amazes me!

Teagan's Special Story

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped with donations for his surgery. Without all of the help that he received he would not be here today to give those wonderful puppy kisses through the phone.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!