View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:24 AM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Layla's looking a little sad...

... and I'm not sure why! Yesterday was such a cold and miserable day and it ended up SNOWING all day long, so we all stayed inside! We kept pretty busy though. Layla followed us around, up and down the stairs, growling at the wind and running around as usual

I was on my computer last night and she was laying at my feet, and then I told her it was bedtime so I put her out to pee and she walked to the end of the deck, and then walked right back to the door to come in without peeing. Oh well, I thought maybe she just didn't have to and we'd go to bed. If she wanted to use her pad overnight, she would.

I walked upstairs and looked back and she had only made it up a few steps and stood there staring at me. I continued to the bedroom and came back, and she was up a couple more steps but wouldn't go any further So I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. She clung to me! When I put her down, she walked slowly to the bed with her tail pushed tightly against her butt, and layed down on the floor. I couldn't coax her to get on the bed, so I thought maybe she had a tummy ache and would be better by morning.

She snored all night long, but still acted weird this morning. We let her outside (after having to carry her downstairs) and she did go down into the yard this time and peed, but my boyfriend couldn't get her to come back up the stairs! She just looked at him with her big sad eyes, so he picked her up and brought her inside. She ate her treat but wasn't even excited about it.

I know something must be wrong I feel so bad for coming to work today instead of staying with her! I'm hoping she's back to her old self soon. I miss her wagging tail

Last edited by linz06; 04-26-2010 at 06:29 AM.
linz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!