View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myia View Post
Ok, I've been looking and browsing the net for puppies a lot since I'm on a mission to purchase a beautiful yorkie. The one site I've been browsing on is puppyfind. I came across a beautiful female yorkie name Bunny a few days ago. Spoke w/the owner, but chose not to buy her due to distance and lack of info. Owner seem nice but really didn't have much info. She said she bought her puppy from a friend who had the dad. Didn't mention who had mom. Bought puppy for future breeding but puppy will be too small. The owner was kind enough to text me saying she sold the puppy Last night I browsed puppyfind again, and found another ad advertising the same puppy with different info! If I'm correct the owner sold Bunny to a breeder in TX, and the breeder is now trying to sell her w/false info. I should also mention the price....owner's price was $1500 and breeder's price is $2250! Or could it be that the owner was being dishonest w/me and it's not her puppy? Then again I did find the owner's ad first, and the breeder's ad came on a day after I got the text saying the puppy was sold. I sure hope Bunny does not end up in the wrong hands. She is so darn adorable! Just thought I'd share my story w/everyone. Please tell me what you guys think.

P.S In case it gets deleted I will repost...made copy of both ads

owner's ad:

Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale: Bunny

breeder's ad:

Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale: Partigene
Puppyfind is not a good place to look for dogs unless you really know what you are doing. Some breeders steal pictures of other people's dogs on there all the time. Also all of them are nice when they are trying to sell you a dog but afterwards you never can reach them so it is more important you find someone close to home you can have a relationship with after you bring your litte one home.

The YTCA has a breeder referral service that can help you:

Yorkshire Terrier Club of America About The Club
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!