View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen View Post
Thanks for all the responses. I still can't decide what to do. Hadley really doesn't go out right now much as he uses puppy pads in the garage but as warm weather approaches he will. I am debating on Sentinel ( friend uses that on her Yorkie) but Ive heard it doesn't always work for the fleas but is also treats worms and parasites, or using Frontline spray so I can decide on how much, its not greasy either. So many decisions. Just want to make sure he is flea, tick and parasite free with using as few chemicals as possible.
Just wanted to say that Sentinel may appear to not be working because the ingredient in it that is suppose to provide flea control, lufeneron, is just a chitin inhibitor. It stops them from reproducing. It does not kill the adults and it likely will do nothing for the adults laying eggs in carpet, etc. It's not a bad product. People really just seem to have a misunderstanding about its use. This and Advantage may work well together as Fipronil and methoprene do (Frontline Plus).
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!