View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
I don't know exactly when you posted your post, but posts can get lost in the shuffle. And I understand your frustration. There is a post on here that I posted, on what a breeder looks for when evaluating homes. The reputable breeder's most important criteria is the welfare of the puppy. You are buying relationship, the breeder will be yours for the rest of that puppy's life and be available to you 7x24. The deal doesn't end when you walk out the door with your puppy.

As far as not talking to you, I don't understand that at all. Since I know a lot of breeders, as well as myself, that will spend countless hours on the phone with people, just educating and developing an initial relationship. It doesn't matter whether we have pups available at that point or not. And most of the time we don't, since most of us have a waiting list.
i did not post. i contacted them with the email on there sites i got the name of the site off the signature i did not know wear to look and figured it was a place to start
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!