Thread: New Baby or Not
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
yorkie baby mom
Yorkie Talker

Default New Baby or Not

Dear Readers:
On April 2, 2010 I lost my little 13 1/2 year old Princess (whom by the way was a Rescue). I already had a male that I had had since he was 10 weeks old. They immediately bonded with each other. Every morning and night they would wash each other's faces. They absolutely were inseparable, until I lost her. They were together for 6 1/2 years. Her little body had been so abused (having so many puppies) that it just started shutting down. Rudy and I have been so lost without that little 4lb girl. He now does not want me out of his sight. He used to be the independent one - he wasn't a lap dog but wanted to be beside you touching you while he lay there. If I get up, he gets up, if I walk to the bathroom, so does he. AND when I leave, it is so pitiful. He looks like he has lost his best friend (which he literally has). When I return, his little face is so wet. I know I want to get another Yorkie but do I get a puppy or an older one. (He is now 11 1/2 years old). Do you think he can/will tolerate a puppy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Yorkie Baby Mom (Sherri) and Rudy
yorkie baby mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!