View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcakes View Post
OMG. Poor little guys. My little girl last night was constipated it appeared and she threw up for the 1st time too. Hmm I wonder if it was the Bully Stick I gave her. It was a 12 inch one and her 1st one ever! I'll have to look at the wrapper. It was another Brand, not the Merrick but I wonder if that could have caused her to throw-up last night!! Do you usually feed your boys Bully Sticks?
I will NEVER buy another bully stick at a pet store. Many of them are made in India or other poor country in very bad living conditions. They are coated with something and they dry them horizontally so it does drain well (stinky) I dont trust commercial stores and that just topped it off for me. I knew better than to buy it, but I was waiting for mine to get here. It was my fault for trusting it. So, I won't buy anything at a store except toys.

My dogs are power chewers. They all go through them so fast. These that I found to sell are GREAT! They dont smell and the kids love them. I actually talked to the owner of the company and grilled him. I know everything there is to know about these bullys.

I also give free shipping when you purchase 5. No one on the web does that (that I know of)

Last edited by BaxtersMommy; 04-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!