View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:56 AM   #1
Micksbabyboo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Help..How much longer will she be in heat!!!

My Mee-kah started her heat March 29, 2010. before that day there was a bit of brownish discharge and then she began her bleeding cycle. She bleed for two weeks and then it started being less.... NOW that we are looking at April 22, 2010, she might of stopped completely bleeding AND is in her most "fertile" days i would guess because my other dog, Sharpie is going insaneeee with her! He does not stop following her everywhere, we are constantly supervising them.

Sharpie has begun to pee all over the house, he was house trainned but now he is peein EVERYWHERE, the DH fixes computers on the side and sharpie has peed on this one computer TWICE already!!!!!!!!!! What do i do? How much longer will Mee-kah be like this? the DH is very mad at sharpie and wants to get rid of him :'( so kind of a stressful situation.

Can one of you offer me some advice ( i am getting the male neutered i beliave in a couple of weeks) besides that, is there an immidiate way of fixing this issue? They are both my dogs and i love both of them to death i just need to keep things at home quiet and calm till Mee-kah's heat days are over..

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!