View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:08 AM   #8
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
This information is in AKC's reports right from their website and I think everyone should belong to Dog Press for information. Dog Press is for breeders but some do really care about animals, and they were very vocal in helping convince AKC to back off some other money makers they have gone after.

American Kennel Club - AKC Board Meeting Minutes
THE DOG PRESS - THE #1 SOURCE FOR UNALIGNED DOG NEWS BY & FOR BREEDERS, EXHIBITORS, JUDGES, HANDLERS, BREED & KENNEL CLUBS & AKC, UKC DOG REGISTRIES

Take the time to get fully informed.

I believe in the beauty of the purebred dog but I will not agree to animals suffering for a few dogs to get into the showring. I do not believe it has to be this way.
thanks is this a paper thing or email subscription

at the pet expo i went to AKC was there and i asked some questions about breeding and if a dog has a ton of health issues and is AKC like my dd do they do anything about that and she said they go and check every breeder out etc doing in home checks etc but basically NO lollll I have not registered dd as of yet and i would have to pay a hefty late fee i guess - What would be the point of registering her at this point if not showing, not breeding, etc? DD is limited AKC - just curious

I need to learn more about this aspect as i never really looked into all this stuff as i do not breed or show
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!