View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
EXOTICYORKIES
YT 500 Club Member

Default honest opinions needed please

Hi yt, yesterday I was emailed by a woman who said that I had a animated yorkie that belong to her and threatened to sue me if I don't remove it so I told her I didn't steal any images I got it from a free public image sight so I asked was she the artist because I would remove it and she said no but she animated the image so I said well you don't own it so she threatened to ruin my reputation if I did not remove the image ,she also went to my guestbook and wrote I was a thief and had no ethics and my customers should beware so now I'm pissed I simply said if she was the artist I would take it down but because she is not I would not be bullied with threats so anyway I designed my website over and took off all images that she said was on my site and she told me who they belong to but I did not take the animated image off because again she is not the artist she just claims she animated so it belongs to her ok so opinions needed should I remove it or keep it and keep in mind. She said she saw it on the free site so she know I got it off but she went through some weird measures today that could have cost my puppy a home with the bad reviews she kept posting it is lucky I won't be breeding for a while but the point is if I had babies to place she tried to ruin my reputation over 2 images and then in the end told me I could have the image but it cost 200 for her to design for me per image but again she is not the creator of this image she said she made his eyes close so it is hers what you think pleas be honest I an open and want the truth regardless if I like it or not .....thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!