View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #19
bribunny
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybears View Post
I was noticing - now I might be wrong - but it seems most of this discussion is concerning girls? Mr. Darcy is one and half. Ever since I got him at 12 weeks he is close at home, sometimes sleeping beside me for a little bit, but then going down and sleeping in his bed. I do notice in the car he just stares out the window until I come back! Lizzie - I just got her on Friday. She is four and a half months. She sits and sleeps right beside me - if I put her down to do stuff around the house, she cries and if I am gone more than 5 minutes she starts howling. She follows me everywhere I go if she can - also into the bathroom - as some of you said too! I thought she was sticking to me (like Martie on a Smartie!) because she had been at the breeders, who has given the dogs free reign of her house, and was having separation anxiety....but maybe it's just because she's a girl
HA! My boy is the same way! He starts out in bed with us and ends up either at the foot of the bed away and or either in his bed. His sweet but only when he wants to be. Bri on the other hand, will have a little meltdown if mommy is sitting on the couch and she isn't. The funny thing is she does perfectly fine around people, and just loves the attention. But, after a few minutes she has to be right in my arms or by my feet! I've heard before that boys were more loving, but Jaxon has nothing on Bri!
bribunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!