View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
charmed239
YT Addict

Angry UGH, I can not stand some people!

So I was at my sons baseball game today, and there is a walking path that goes around the field. I had Riley with me, and walked him around once, as he is apparently not a baseball fan..lol.. Anyway, this older lady pulled up in this very new looking mustang, and got out to walk her Yorkie, a female im guessing buy the very pretty pink dress and diamond collar. I could tell by the way the lady was dressed that she was a wealthy woman. This woman gave me the most awful look, and ask me if I lived around here and how much I payed for my Yorkie. I told her that Riley was 200 dollars. and she had the nerve to say, "Oh well I can tell he not "standard" Mine fits the standard and she was 1500.00 and then she said giving me this sour look, like I was dirt under her feet." I don't know what has gotten into people these days. charging so little for these Yorkie's, when they are supposed to be expensive, because they are meant for the elite and wealthy, and some of these breeders are making it so that just anyone can have one, and ruining the reputation of the breed!!! can you believe this, I said well im sorry I better keep walking, Riley is not fixed and you have a girl there, and we wouldn't want some "DELIVERANCE" puppy's now would we?, That woman was lucky it was me she was talking to, instead of someone else. I live in the country and another woman here would have hit her..regardless of weather her hair was as blue as her Yorkie's or not!!I cant stand arrogant people that carry their soapbox around with them, and think they no it all and that they are better than everyone else..I was soooooo mad, Act like my Yorkie is not worthy just because Of the price I payed for him. or that I dont have any business having one because Im not RICH.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!