View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Romo_Juliet
Yorkie Yakker

Omg Temp up & down and now she's not eating...

The last few days Juliet's temp has been 100 (.3 .5 .1), last evening, it was 98.5 and 98.3 and then 2 hours later back to 99.8 and 100 even. We've been taking them at her calm times of the evening, but that was the first time it dropped like that. My question is, is it normal to go back UP like that? We will take it again in about 2 hours, as my husband will be home to help (she HATES it!). Is this a good indication that labor is impending? For those that don't know...she's 56 days with a litter of 7. I was really hoping she'd make it a few more days...I'd like them to cook a little longer.

As well, she's not eating today...I did manage to get her to eat some of her food soaked in organic chicken broth, but not much, probably not even 2-3 tbsp worth, and I made her 1/4c. She has drank a little water, but again, not much.

I am guessing that we're pretty close, but would love some more experienced members to give me their thoughts. As I type, she's doing circles in the dining room, and I am betting that she wants to go out back to dig some more... but her belly sort of prevents her from making it easily out the doggy door. She has a pee pad right next to it that she's using if I don't see her standing there to go out.

PUPPY WATCH!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!