View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #5
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
*Some details have been left out to protect the new owner...just in case the 'breeder' she adopted her new fur baby from is a member here.*

I've been busy the past few weeks yorkie sitting for a dear friend. She just adopted a Yorkie girl that was used for breeding. She's been bred twice (from what the breeder says) & both those times, had c-sections. She wasn't spayed after her 2nd c-sect. All her pups from the 1st litter died bc of over medication by the vet. 2nd litter, only one out of 4 survived...(not a money maker, so she let her go).
Her teeth were so bad, the worst plague build up I've ever seen. Her knees pop every time I picked her up. She's not house broken. She 'marks' all my fur babies' pee & poo. She paces endlessly back & forth, back & forth, making me dizzy. I believe this is from being in a crate most of her life (24-7).

Surprisingly, her AKC pedigree is filled w/Champions, including some very famous lines, which I won't name.

She got spayed & had her dental cleaning while she was here. She also had an x-ray for her knees. Our vet said she had lots of scar tissues from her past c-sects. One of her knees are a grade 3, going to grade 4 & her other knee is a grade 3. Her knees are out 90% of the time & she'll need surgery. The inner bones are so worn out, she's bow legged. This infuriates me.

Now, this poor girl will have a peaceful happy life w/her new loving family. Many are not so lucky.

If you're looking for a new puppy, please please please do your research. Make sure you get the pup from a reputable breeder. Don't support these unethical 'breeders'. Stop this cycle of abuse.
poor girl - I can only imagine how many are out there just like her and good for you taking the time to make this post. She deserves a good life after what she's been through
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!