View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #11
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies View Post
HI thank you, yes Disney is a pretty girl.

We have a small kennel, with inside and outside runs, Disney hasnt been caged all her life , the picture you see is her during the time she has puppies to keep them protected.
Well a "Kennel dog" is one that hasnt been accustomed to being in a family household all the time. So housebreaking would be an issue. It would take a bit of time to get her used to things. She is used to other dogs,people, kids, it isnt like she isnt social, she has been socialized, but she would need some work to be an household companion.
She is a nice girl, and has been well taken care of, but she would need to learn a few things just like a puppy really.

My interest is in finding Disney a good home. If she was to go to a good home and she was used for breeding by a responsible lovng person, IM ok with that.
This is really SAD. IMO...she should be spayed before going to a new home. What if some creep gets her and breeds her to death. I think you should have never upsized if you can't give each and every dog attention that it deserves.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!