View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

It is such beyond sicken...

I was thinking all night about these dogs and I came to the conclusion that, the amount of normal caring people in this world are really slim to none.

Just think...We have the really evil and horrible sickos that do beyond aweful things to people, and they act that way no matter where they are, so they are picked out of society pretty easy. BUT then, we have these evil f-puppymillers that abuse and neglect innocent animals all day long for years, and yet most of the world don't even know who they are, they can't pin point them out, because in public they blend in, they act like "normal people", they go to church, or they are in politics, or they even sit next to me and you in the movies, they go to their kids school events, etc...

I really just can't stand it anymore, I see these photos of puppy mill prisoners, and I just can't understand how anyone can think it is ok??? When a dog is so matted you can figure out what "it" is, how does that go by that it's ok, and these sickos then go off to church or their kids soccer game ~ WTF

Last edited by TLC; 04-17-2010 at 01:19 PM.
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!