6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 01/13/2007

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 3 yrs old

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 11 lbs and 4 1/2 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 6 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: 400.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: n/a

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would consider but prefer pick up

14. Any additional information you want to add: Disney is an AKC yorkshire terrier female 3 yrs old at our kennel. She has been used in our breeding program. She has had two litters, the first with 3 puppies, the second with just one puppy. (he is listed in the nursery if you would like to see him) We have been breeding yorkies for 8 yrs and have decided to drastically downsize so we will be rehoming most of our adults and all our puppies in the next months.
Disney has been a kennel dog so she would come to you not housebroken and she is not spayed. I will sell her to the right home with full AKC registration. Disney is good with children. WIth patience and consistency with housebreaking she would make a good companion too. I would adjust her price for a pet home, but she would be rehomed without papers. She has long hair in her picture on here with her first litter but i have it cut short now which is cute. As soon as I can Ill get new pictures up so you can see her with short hair and what her body looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg disney.jpg (107.0 KB, 222 views)

Last edited by admin; 04-19-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Removed phone number
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!