View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Nikki, the elderly male I took in when his Mom had a stoke 2 months ago, went to see her in the nursing home today. What a beautiful reunion. The staff were all waiting to see Nikki as Carol talks about him all the time. She had the biggest smile on her face the whole time. Nikki was so good. It was an hour and half drive each way and he was so good the whole time. He seemed happy to see Carol and sat in her lap the whole time. It was sad to have to take him away but we will go see her more often now that I found my way out there and sadly, no longer have my Dad to take care of. I took a lot of pictures and will make an album and frame a couple for Carol as she doesn't even have one picture on her side of the room. I couldn't decide which to post so I posted alot.!!!
awwwww - what a good person you are Patti - and those pictures say it all - really sweet and I bet it was hard to leave with him but she knows he's being loved and cared for - bless her heart - (and yours too friend)

I loved the photos !!

had to come back and add - every single photo is touching....that is real love - you can see it on both their faces. You are the hero Patti - you really are. What a nice thing to do for them and Nikki is just gorgeous - you're really taking good care of that little doll

Last edited by red98vett; 04-16-2010 at 11:31 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!