View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Oh goodness, that sounds awful! Hopefully she will be fine

I took Moose back to his surgeon on Wednesday, he said that his left knee is unstable- that it can be "popped out" but from what he can tell it is in most of the time. He didn't think that it was severe enough to do surgery right now, which is good.

But...he didn't do x-rays, he said to give Moose about 7 days of good rest to see if it was just a small injury that was causing pain. Well yesterday Moose was acting normal! He wanted to walk, run and play- but I didn't let him, I made him rest. But he was looking just fine, no limping or pain!

And this morning... Moose isn't walking again His leg is hurting a lot and he doesn't really want to move much, just be cuddled.

I had such high hopes yesterday that it was just something small that needed rest, but today he's hurting again....
Don't give up the positive thoughts just yet! I have a foster that has LP and he had an issue with it a few weeks ago. They put him on Metacam and he had good days and bad days for about a week. He is now FINE. Has not had another problem for about 3 weeks. He loves to run in the yard and is not having any limping or favoring of that leg at all. Sometimes it takes some time if it is due to some insult to the knee...I hope that is the case with Moose!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!