View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcmsw View Post
I had a thought...if anyone might be interested. I could do a survey here (??). Part of the project requires putting together a marketing survey geared toward the subject matter chosen, thus once done I could let everyone know and if anyone wanted to participate in my survey they could email me and I'd send them the survey (via email) (probably 10-12 questions, simplistic, such as age, gender, household decision makers, basic demographics) (obviously some criteria, like owning a dog (that one's easy!))..., downside is it would have to be completed and returned within about week of receiving, but the upside is I could share the number results with everyone here afterward, which all might find interesting or useful for their businesses. Might end up being something YT would like to post as information about the site??

The primary objective obviously would to be to include the results in the final paper to class, but all information would be kept confidential (the project is only interested in the final numbers, names are irrelevant). Just a thought, feel free to give feedback on this idea.
~KC
I would answer your survey questions. Could you not start a thread with your questions and get your answers through thread posts/usernames?

I know from my observation the pet clothing industry has grown very quickly in the past 2-3 years. An example is our local Wal-mart, a few years back, they didn't offer much of any dog apparel. Now there are two aisles devoted to dog apparel and beds. If Wal-mart gives up that much floor space, an item must be selling!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!