View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:54 AM   #1
Roccosmommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 I swear this dog is part human!!!

Yep, I can say along with a most of you that he's got a bunch of tricks under his belt, he's quick to learn, etc. But what happened last night left me (and my daughter) with our jaws dropped... After my daughter came home from high school softball practice, I commented that she needed to change her socks, since no one wanted to smell her "cleat feet"!
She said "they don't smell that bad Mom" I insisted they stunk and she needed to change. Then she said matter-of-factly "Rocco, you love me" (he was laying on his blanket chewing his toy) "Come smell my feet and tell Mom they don't smell". He stopped chewing, looked at her with a tilted head, and promptly trotted over and SNIFFED HER FOOT thoroughly, then licked her leg and went back to his blanket to chew!!!! We just looked at each other and thought NO way did he just do that... . This just confirmed all of my suspicions that he understands way more than we think he does!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!