View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
jbtenberge
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Mozy's dilemma...

Ok so I am new to this whole Yorkie thing but I've had my little boy since December and he is just two weeks shy of being 6 months old. He is potty trained and NEVER used the bathroom on anything in the house (minus the floor) but never anything important, he has been trained for about 2 months now. He knows several tricks and commands and knows where his "home" is, so I know he is intelligent. At night time we usually tell him to go "home" and he cause happily and lays done. However, recently we tell him to go home (nicely like always) and he cowers like he is in trouble, jumps on the bed and sits there for a second if you try to reach out for him or call his name to come, he pees on the bed (not anywhere else) while cowering. Any ideas? My husband and I are students and I have all online classes so I am home most of the day so he gets lots of attention. But the past two nights he has done this (and one or twice randomly before) but never two nights in a row. He knows when he does bad because he hides and cowers, like when he can't make it to the bathroom on time and he dribbles, but I don't get on to him. Only when he does realllllly bad things he does get in trouble and I just firmly tell him no twice, but he already knows he is in trouble because he makes himself invisible. Anyway any thoughts or ideas?
jbtenberge is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!