View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
Good luck in your project. My own spending allowance on doggie apparel is over the top. That's my trend.
that's my personal trend too! I was just wondering if anyone here that is successful in the dog apparel business has followed the marketing stats to increase sales, etc., and where they got them. I did find a business site discussing some of those things and when I have time I'll check it out, though I'm not sure if they cover pet products, in particular apparel (as that seems the only segment of pet products finding stats on is difficult - there are demographics, but little else). It's not my area so I just figured anyone that sells a particular product did some research on it before investing themselves and $$ on it and I know there are a lot of sellers of dog apparel on this site. (but maybe not and they got lucky???) Nearly everyone in the class chose innovative and high level products in the biogenetic futures, to which I thought I'd be different and pick a "fun" subject and I'm finding out (after a lot of eye rolling in the class) few statistic gathering companies are keeping stats on individual areas of pet products other than vet care, food, as such, which ends up making my project the difficult one. Oh well, I'll wing it I guess. thanks for responding.
KC
kjcmsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!