View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 07:09 PM   #7
I luv my pups
YT Addict

I am so glad you found her home!! Poor little puppy...
I work at a pet store part time for a 2nd job, the other night a family came in with a little Chihuahua, they were buying her all kinds of new things, I had fun helping them look for things for the little sweetie. Well then the told me how they got her, we had a snow storm a few weeks back and it was horrible we got over a foot of snow and it was freezing. The guy and his little girl were out shoveling and the little girl yelled for her dad because she could see something in the snowbank. Her dad came over and there was the puppy frozen in the snow. He thought it was dead but grabbed it and put it under his shirt and brought her inside. Then just slowly warmed her up and after about 2 hours she came to!!! They put out ads and flyers and no one claimed the puppy. I felt so bad for that poor baby... How anyone could let their dog out like that in the cold and snow. That puppy is so lucky she has a wonderful new family and they love her to pieces!! It was so fun getting to hear that heartwarming story, I told them they have to keep coming back to see me she is my new little friend too..... Just thought I would share, she is a very lucky now Warm Little Girl!!
I luv my pups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!