View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #13
yorkie-boxermom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeverett1 View Post
What kind of names do you like? Classic? Trendy? Ultra feminine? Short and cute? Will go through my name book and make a couple of lists if you give me an idea of what you have in mind? I have a great name book called "Beyond Jennifer and Jason, Madison and Montana" it has some really cool categories instead of just listing a ton of names alphabetically which can make your head hurt after awhile! What are your hobbies? Do you like old classic books, hollywood starlets, a twilight fan, euro history (that's how I picked the theme for my two!) give me some feedback and I will search for you and make a list based on that!! It helps to get something you really like!
I suppose the type name doesn't matter as long as it is a name that really makes me think, yes that is the one. I like more of the human type names than the ones I named my dogs as a kid. (Like a small dog named Monster)

The names that seem to appeal to me besides Joley, is Kobi, Taylor and Jade. I like a name that can have a nickname. eg
Joley-Jojo
Kobi- Kob- Koko
Jade-JJ
Taylor- hmmm can't think of a good nick name I like for that one.

The only hobbie I have is card making and stamping.
yorkie-boxermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!