View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel-Samy View Post
Hi All - me yet again tonight..

I read this super long thread on YT just now but it was soo long and it went off topic so I did not actually see any suggestions for "unstucking" his thing... He was doing his usual night fun (which he does every night) and came back with his thing still out (I did not actually think it ever goes out) but I think that in the action maybe he rubbed it too hard and the skin folded inside? it seems like it should be painful to him but he does not seem to mind it.. I saw him licking there, maybe trying to fix it, but then he stopped and it is still there (very small portion of it as it is not erect).

If he is not able to fix it, and I have no idea how to do it either without causing him pain or infection - should I then take him to the vet? Or is there any safe way for me to fix it for him? I do not want him getting infected.

Thanks in advance!
I had this fear too as Mr Peepers as I call it would always greet me when coming home from work. I see everyone pretty much covered what I was going to say. Oh the things we do for our loving boys.

Last edited by DvlshAngel985; 04-14-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Everyone said what I was going to. :)
DvlshAngel985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!