View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
maryeverett1
BANNED!

Can I just clarify something you said (Mardelin) up above? You said morkies are "mutts" so does that mean that any yorkie who isn't steel blue and gold is a mutt? When you say that a breeder who cross breeds is unethical to me that word implies that there has been a moral offense. I think using the word mutt is extremely harsh and can agree they are a cross breed but according to my SPCA and vet a mutt by definition is a dog that you have no idea what type of breed they are! Second, in my opinion just because a breeder doesn't breed steel blue and gold standard yorkies does not make them unethical. They for sure don't follow the "yorkie standards as provided by AKC" but does not mean that they are just out for the money only and don't give a crap about what they are doing! There are plenty cross breeders who love their dogs, love their puppies and would never put them in harms way! I personally know of 2. And they would never pull a stunt like the breeder described in this thread. I've seen Several people use the word "mutt" over the last few days when referring to cross breeds and it makes my skin crawl. Does that go for biewers and partis too? I'm also personally opossed to breeders who aren't breeding standard yorkies being called unethical and all lumped into the "devil breeders" pile! My
personal opinion that I know I'm going to be slammed for!!
maryeverett1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!