View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #8
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by star28c View Post
my friend did take the advice
today her husband did talk her out of buying this puppy : )
thank goodness... now judys showing her true colors...
my friend husband said no to this breeder she cant even give guarantee.
well shes now making up lies, saying.... the 300, was a deposit, not flight cost, hmm.. lies---
my friend paid 980 for the dog, and no deposit was ever
meantion, nor is it on the site, its very clear when going to her
site 650 for kiss e, 300 for shipping.. well because i work at the airline, do know
your charge nothing until the animals board, which wasnt going to happen until
friday.. anyways this is the email i copy and past from judy.. my friend disputing the full refund of 980.00.. and was told from paypal, she is coverd for full refund
judy does need to refund the full amount or she going to be in trouble.

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON IN 7 YEARS THAT HAS BACKED OUT OF A SALE AT THE LAST MINUTE. I THOUGHT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND HAD TALKED ABOUT THIS, SINCE HE IS THE ONE THAT MADE PAYMENT FOR HER.

I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE OUR BABY IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A SICKLY BABY. THERE MUST BE A TRUST BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER. YOU DID MISUNDERSTAND ABOUT HER FLIGHT, SHE WOULD FLY JUST A SHORT DISTANCE TO PICK UP PASSENGERS AND NEVER LEAVE THE PLAN AND THEN HEAD STRAIGHT TO LOGIN AND WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN ABOUT FOUR HOURS.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO RETUN THE $650.00 FOR THE PUPPY. I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE THAT ANYTIME YOU BUY A PUPPY YOUR DEPOSIT OF $ 300.00 IS ALWAYS NON REFUNDABLE, THAT COVERS THE SELLER INCASE THEY DO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WANT TO CANCEL AT THE LAST MINUTE. HER VET HEALTH CERTIFICATE TO FLY WAS $95.00 AND WE PAY THE SHIPPER TO MAKE YOUR FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS, PLUS WE HAD TO PAY $30.00 TO PROCESS YOUR PAY PAL FEE. PLUS WE LOST ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO BUY HER AND MUST PAY TO PUT HER BACK ON PUPPY FIND.

WE WILL REFUND $650.00 OF YOUR $980.00 AND KEEP THE NON-REFUNDABLE AMOUNT OF $300.00. TO COVER OUR EXPENSES.

WE ARE SORRY THIS DID NOT WORK OUT FOR OUR BABY, I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED KISS-E......JUDY
Since there was not paper work or anything stating the $300.00 was a deposit. Your friend should fight. If this breeder hasn't changed her website to include anything about a deposit and has not provided a reciept for the deposit. I suggest to print everything on the website.

Now in regards about the morkie......Well it is still a mutt....No reputable breeder cross breeds.

At times we can only do, what we can do. And some get it and some don't. It seems she got it, but a just bit late where it may temporarily affect her pocket book.

Let me add $300.00 is a bit steep for shipping. That is unless the pup is being hand carried in cabin. Most reputable breeders pay this for a cross country flight and their dogs travel in cabin.

Last edited by Mardelin; 04-14-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!