View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
MinnieAnderson
Yorkie Talker

Default i understand

Hi Matt, i completely understand what you're going thru, it's very sad and you just wish you can put them in your pocket and take everywhere. I got a morkie at 2 months old and had my mom watch for a month but had to leave her alone from 9 til 4 with no check ins. it's very hard, i cried all the way to work and everyday that i leave is still upsetting. i did however forget something one day and had to go back and when i opened the bedroom door she was playing and not making a sound. which made me feel better but the fact that she is checked on through out the day is great i wish i could do the same. we keep her in a puppy proofed bedroom i know it's bad but she was very very very upset in the crate with horrible sounds of crying so i gave in. But my minnie still cries after 4 months, but leave and then wait a few min to see if she's still crying when she thinks you've gone. I'm thinking now of dropping my Minnnie off at co workers house where she just got a morkie in hopes that maybe with the two of them they wont' be so lonely. but from what i learned, morkie's are just people dogs and want and need attention. You could also set up a web cam so that you can log on and look from any computer to see what she is doing at any moment ( I am looking into that myself) let me know if you have any other questions, i know it's scary and exciting at the same time, i was a wreck but it was so worth it, i just love my minnie's
MinnieAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!