Thread: New house
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default New house

I just want to share how amazed I am at how well Layla is doing with potty training in our new house! (KNOCK ON WOOD!)

I bought a condo last summer and I was at my wit's end with her peeing on the carpet! I resorted to ripping out all of the carpet and replacing it with laminate flooring, which seemed to solve the problem. I'd say she was 100% trained without an accident for at least the last 2 months.

Then of course, my boyfriend and I stumbled upon a listing for our dream house and it was on the market forever without any offers... so we thought why not? We put in an offer, and before we knew it, our offer was accepted and our condo was sold!

I was beyond nervous about bringing Layla to the new place. It's an old 1916 2.5 story house with original hardwoods throughout. We moved on Saturday and brought her there Saturday night. We put one pad by the back door and we all went to sleep upstairs. To our amazement, we came down in the morning to two pee spots on the pad, and nothing anywhere else She actually went down to pee TWICE!

I had planned to have her cordoned off in one area while we're at work but she is doing so great I don't think there's a need. Yesterday we left her for the day to go to work and she faithfully used her pads again!

Could it be that after 4.5 years, my baby is finally TRAINED???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!