View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
kkubas
Yorkie Yakker

OK I called her Vet. He said to go to Petco/Petsmart and get some all natural stress relief. I also asked some friends and they said to go to walmart and get "Rescue Remedy". I looked on the website to see what it was : Rescue&reg Remedy - Official Site
and it looks like it might work! It had really good reviews. Its for dogs with separation anxiety and a lot of other things and you can give it to them as much as you need to. The Vet also suggested training but I cant train her until she is 10 weeks and she is only 8 now. I cant do this for 2 more weeks... my neighbors are probably LIVID. Plus training is expensive and shes just a baby!

I also looked into a doggy daycare near my work. It was $15/day where you can drop them off before work and pick them up after work. They can socialize with other dogs and get exercise but I dont like that idea because I dont want her catching anything from any other dogs. The only cool things was that they offer a webcam on their site and you can check in on your baby while you are at work. Its better than her being at home, but still its expensive and I honestly cant afford that.

My other option would be to move. Thats crazy to do but I would rather do that than give her up. Its just an option for me because my lease is up. Thats is my last resort before I have to give her back to the breeder.

This is horrible because its so emotionally draining! For us and the puppies!
kkubas is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!