View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #8
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Just curious w/ all the discussion lately of collars/tags/harnesses/etc.

Jackson wears a collar pretty much 24/7 with 1 tag on it which contains his name/last name and my phone number on it. But he does not wear his rabies tag ever, I keep it stored in Jackson's folder with all of his shot records, and information.

I was thinking about putting the rabies tag on his harness since we wear that for walks and dog park trips etc, maybe it would be a smart thing to have on him? I dunno.

The jingle jangle of the 2 tags together on his collar annoy me lol so I never put both on it... but what do you all do?
I personally like the jingle. Kaji wears a cat bell in addition to his tag. I like to know where he is as he's always under foot. He's so fast too!! I think he's behind me and next thing I know, I've stepped on him. As for the rabies tag, I hate that ugly thing!!! He has two collars, one blue, one red and they have matching tags. The red has a red dog bone, one side has his name in Japanese with my number, and the other side his name is in English. The blue one is a blue pirate skull and crossbones, it only has his name in Japanese and my number. So the rabies tag just clashes with either one.
I did put the rabies tag on his harness recently, with his bell (my brother wants to choke me for having that f_ing bell on him ) so he wears it when we're outside.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!