View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:51 AM   #7
matt7
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry Reply to KKubas

Hello KKubas, well I guess I am not alone! It has been one week since we got Molly and we have had a wide array of things going on. Last week when I originally posted this thread, she was doing the exact same thing you stated below. Everytime we leave her sight she loses it, yaps and cries. We have been ignoring her as much as we can, but also, we have to think about our neighbors. I put music on, place treats and toys in her crate, my t-shirt, etc...and still it doesnt matter. Now, this week (week 2) she is not eating, and refusing to move when we go outside to eliminate. I dont know what to do. I bought a playpen which is 3 feet by 3 feet and 26 inches high. My thinking was that maybe it is too soon to crate her cause of the new surrounding and leaving her family. However, she apparently can broad jump 26 inches as we found her outside the pen yesterday. I am trying to be hard on her, not playing with her at night, ignoring her, and doing everything I can to lead her to something other than me, but it is not working. I am thinking of hiring an obedience trainer and nipping this in the butt before it gets worse. Molly grew up spolied and I am paying the price....good luck to you and I will let you know of anything I discover that helps. I am not going to give up on her but right now she is earning herself a bad reputation....I just hope my neighbors are not affected.....please let me know if you find any solutions.
matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!