View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Starting with the ears, that's more important right now. Get him as soon as possible. But, yes get him to another vet. Yes, get the ear thing remedied before thinking about getting him to the groomer.

A puppy shouldn't ever be taken to a groomer (and most good groomers won't accept them until then) they've had all their shots....wait ten days after the final shot. Find a groomer that isn't going to keep him in a cage all day. One that knows how to make a puppy's grooming experience a happy one. How often you take him is dependent how fast his hair grows, how well you can stand looking the least bit unkept, and whether you're going to keep in a cut down or full coat....but at the very max 6 to 8 weeks.
and start brushing him daily loll as my first grooming visit i was yelled at lolll as he kept biting the brush and she said haven't you brushed him lol oops i screwed up did not brush him enough - he looked good to me lolll so start getting him used to the brush now lolll i get mine groomed once a month and have a mobile groomer come to home as do not want to leave them at groomers - i know paranoid mom - and i help the groomer groom them by holding them etc. We work as a team as i want to learn
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!