View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
Lula-Mae Famous
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenDanielle View Post
Hi! My Zoey does the same thing! I went to target and found these tiny, itty bitty clips. They came in like six colors to a pack. I thought I'd give them a try and to my amazement, they were so tiny that she didn't even feel them in her hair! the brand was goody girls and they were for children. Good luck!
I just picked up "goodie non-slip" clips at cvs and I'm in love!

I used to put the tiny elastics with a clip-on bow in Lula's hair. The problem being they are uncomfortable and pull her hair too much so she rubs her head on every surface she can find to make it better (ruining the beautiful hair-do i took time to give her).
I got Lula a tiny little metal clip with rhinestones on it when I went on a trip to Brazil (it was her souvenir) and decided to try putting it in her hair without and elastic to see if it would fall out. She doesn't even notice its there. No tugging, no rubbing. clip stays in and we both stay happy!

today I picked up the goodie ones (they are a little bigger then the one clip I got her in Brazil) and they are perfect! There is a little rubber on them to keep them in place but don't pull. As much as we could "make" our dogs where these ribbons and bows and pull their little ponys tighter and tighter, knowing my little lady is comfortable and looking good is a very very god feeling.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!