View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #7
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lula-Mae Famous View Post
I have two the fancy black chanel looking one with chain on the handles and the london tote. Lula is 3 lbs and I have the fancy one in small and the london in Regular?size she fits better in the regular size as she likes to lay down when in a bag. when in the fancy one, she cant lay down "right" and dosnt fall asleep like in the other so she had once barked in the bag. awkward.
.....So, I would not recomed the small as much as you might want it.... but if you do... I was thinking of listing mine on ebay

my 2 complaints about their bags. 1. the clip is on the same side that they can poke their head out of (aka if they jump out its just enough room for them to hang themselves on their collar. 2. the plastic on the fancy one is too "sticky" and makes awkward noises sometimes and can just be awkward to carry.

..butthey are good looking bags... all others seem so tacky in comparison.
For the fancy bag, you mean the Alex Luxe right? I believe the dimensions are the same for all Alex bags (I'd have to check) but, my 7lb boy fits perfectly in his small Alex bag. He lays down just fine, sits up ok too (when the bag is open). The only real problem I've encountered with this bag is that Kaji likes to sit or curl up on either ends of the bag. I swear, if he leaned any more when sitting on the edge with his head sticking out, he would fall right out! Oh, and never ever use the clip on the collar. Same rule applies here as when we take them out for walks. HARNESS ONLY, otherwise you can seriously hurt your baby.

Last edited by DvlshAngel985; 04-12-2010 at 02:21 PM.
DvlshAngel985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!