View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
DamSweet
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default A heartfelt "Thank You" from a newbie

Hi everyone – (I sure hope I'm doing this in the right place) Before I introduce myself and my baby girl (which I should have done when I first joined) – I would like to thank everyone for this wonderful site…from the “Newbies” asking all the questions I am wondering about – to all the “Experienced parents” with all the helpful answers and suggestions…I can’t tell you how much time I’ve spent here just reading (actually from the time I joined on January 25) . Reading things that pertain to me and others that have just caught my attention. This site holds an amazing group of people!!!
My name is Donna and my baby is Bridget. Bridget is 6 months old and came to me by way of a Amish puppy mill rescue – and she is just the most amazing thing that has happened to me since my “skin” children and grandchildren. But she reminds me everyday that I have so much to learn – from her “picky” eating to her grooming. My last fur-baby was a Great Dane – who ate everything…and I mean everything and the care of her short coat which just needed a good bath and brushing now and then.
Bridget is the light of not only my life but my fiancé (who said…..”No dogs”!!! – we have 3 cats). I can hear him calling to her…”Bridget…come to daddy”…lol! She is truly a gift – as is this site. Thanks everyone for listening and I hope to become friends with as many of you that will have me. If I have posted this incorrectly - please let me know - I'm still not sure how to do much more than "search and read". (Sorry for being so long-winded....it's a curse!!!)
DamSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!