View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Roxy_Mom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Ugh!! I can not believe it!!! *vent*

Ok, we have this man in our neighborhood with this cute little male yorkie. He walks him around the neighborhood everyday and has commented on pretty Roxy is. I never thought anything of it, I just thought he was another yorkie owner who loved the breed.

UNTIL.....

The other day while I was at work he saw my dad and Roxy in the back yard. The man came over to the fence and started talking to dad about Roxy. How old is she? How much does she weigh? Is she AKC registered etc....then he asked.."Well, do you want to breed her?" WWHHHAATT????!!!!???!!!???!!! My dad promptly told him absolutely not! Dad said "She is far too small". The man said "No not really, people breed them that small all the time she'll be fine." my dad rebutted by saying "People who breed these small dogs should be shot...I think it is criminal!!" GO DADDY!!!!!!! needless to say, we haven't seen that man again!!

When I got home and dad told me I could not believe he would have the nerve!! People see Roxy all the time and ask me if I am going to breed her. People with much better quality yorkies than his. I always tell them "No, she is too small" and that is the end of it. I can't believe someone would try to talk me into it! I know what is best for my baby!! UGH!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!