View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #156
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Funny you should mention this, bc lots of dogs can spin both ways (Jackson for one). Uni cannot. She can't turn left, just like Zoolander, she's not an ambi-turner. Wait, let me rephrase that... when she does chase your tail, up and spin, jump and spin, and roll over, it's ALL towards the right. When she circles to pee, she goes left. wtf? I have tried really hard to get her to chase your tail to the left, but to no avail. I guess if she tries to turn left she'll end up peeing?

As for the hand gestures, I think he knows, he's just not 100% getting it yet. Since you are using voice commands along with hand signals he knows there is something different. I think the final goal would be to use voice only and no hand signals. Uni's got most of the tricks down without hand signals.

Sooo,, I'd like to here from Brit about how she got jackson to turns both ways. And Brit you were asking before if "spin" and "spin the other way" were two different tricks? yes they are!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!