View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:22 AM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

No one needs to change their approach. People need to learn that when they post things publically there will be responses. They can take what they want and use it....and leave the rest behind. If they choose to leave YT, so be it. To blame someone for a person leaving and call them out all of the time is simply engaging in the very behaviors people say they are offended by.

When I first came to YT I got jumped on. I was a little taken aback, but did not leave. I thought about it and did lay back for a while to kind of get a feel for what YT is about.

There is also the trusty little "ignore list" and trust me, I use it and love it. I have been followed by people who seemed to love to try to egg people on ... found that if they are on ignore and I don't read what they say then they cannot get into my head. Life is too short to allow people to push buttons.

There is no way you will ever get every single person in any group...online or in real life to respond to things the same way.

All of this stuff is simply drama in my opinion and honestly a waste of time. There are many people who need advice that people should focus on. Trying to change other people's manner of responding is clearly a waste of time and energy.

I cannot imagine how many complaints the poor mods must listen to...seriously. Somehow this looks to me like a certain group is just trying SO hard to get rid of people and the tactics are just so obvious.

This latest thing took on a ridiculous air...people have flipped it into making anyone who did not like seeing that poor pup being used to make money into evil demons who hate the poor and disabled. Simply astounding to me that ANYONE who read that woman's posts could not feel strongly about how that dog has been exploited and USED. But, to some of you, that is ok....just a dog I guess.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!